About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Look what I can do!



At 17 weeks, Sullivan seems to change daily! It is really amazing us. She is almost sitting up by herself, grabs toys and brings them to her and pushes them away, fingers toys and pulls on blankets and clothing and coos and babbles at all decibels. She loves to play "peek-a-boo" and "London Bridge" (I pretend to fall on top of her), listening to books and to hear you snapping and clapping to music. She is even starting to cackle and laugh! She is a real joy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously - Sullivan is a carbon copy of Lee - it catches me off guard every time I see a picture of her!!!