One of the many reasons we love our home is because of our amazing oak and maple trees, which produce a plethora of colorful leaves this time of year. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the house and of Sullivan seated among the bounty of autumn! I just had to make sure she didn't eat too many leaves!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Fall leaves
One of the many reasons we love our home is because of our amazing oak and maple trees, which produce a plethora of colorful leaves this time of year. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the house and of Sullivan seated among the bounty of autumn! I just had to make sure she didn't eat too many leaves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great updates on your blog! Incredible pictures! How did you get the weather on the side of your blog page?
Catie:
I agree with Beth. Beautiful photos. I also would like to know how to get the weather on the side of my blog. If you can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks and have a wonderful day. God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment