About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swing set!




By the generosity of both sets of her grandparents, Sullivan now has a gorgeous Big Adventure, Fun Flyer Swing Set! Randy, Lee's dad, graciously provided men to put it together for us and we absolutely love it! It has instantly made our backyard so much more fun and inviting! We will be enjoying this thing for years to come! Smokey has even taken a liking to it and has sniffed every inch of it and given it her tacit approval.

Also, Sullivan's hair keeps growing and growing (and she has had 5 haircuts!) and now she dons pigtails, barrets, Sumo wrestler buns, etc. It is really so fun to do her hair! And she even lets me most of the time. It is awesome having a little girl! But hopefully, God will bless us with a boy or two as well!

5 comments:

The School Family said...

Yay for grandparents! Sullivan is surely the envy of the neighborhood!

Laura Mielke said...

the swing set is SO awesome! Many many precious memories to be made. Also, I am thrilled that Sullivan has so much hair... my babies have FUZZ which is fine ...I was nearly two before I ever had any hair at all. Also, do you realize and/or agree that you look more and more like your mother the older you get!?!?? beautiful that is.

Beth Hollenbeck said...

So exciting! We can't wait to play on Friday and try out the new swingset! There is nothing better than a fun, relaxing backyard to enjoy here in the beautiful Carolinas. We'll have to write a thank-you card to the grandparents ;)

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

Catie:
Nice photos of your grounds and the swing set. It looks like a good one and Sullivan looks good in it. I like the photo of you and Sullivan when I went on your blog. Yes, may the Lord continue to bless you, Lee, Sullivan, Smokey and your family. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

e said...

Hey Catie!
I am a friend of Bradford and Stephen's and I found your blog in their comment section. Lee and I worked together at the ranch years ago. It is so much fun to 'catch up' a little through your blog, Sullivan is precious! Please tell Lee that Erin Burns says hello!
Blessings to the Murphy Family!
Erin
erinschwant@hotmail.com