Sullivan and I spent the last 7 days back at home in Montgomery and spent some wonderful, much-needed down time with family. We also fared our first airplane experience, basically unscathed except for sore arms and sticky lollipop mess from all of my attempts to keep a 14mos old quiet, content and seated in my lap for long periods of time! Whew! I'm glad to be home...
Above you'll see pics of the grandmothers, Aunt Lauren and cousins Josephine and McRae.
4 comments:
you realize I am not going to be all the way happy for you and your trip considering you didn't call me!!! (still love the pictures though ;)
Catie:
The pics are great, and I am happy that you had a good time with family and friends. I hope the plane ride was not too long. I always enjoy your blog. I pray all is well with you, Lee, Sullivan and all in your family. I'll leave you with a joke I knew as a youngster and was reminded of a few days ago: "Why do bees hum?" Because they forgot the words. God bless you.
These pictures are precious. You and Lauren both look great, and the children do too! You look so happy! :)
Glad to have you back in Greenville, of course, but love the pictures and that you could spend time with family. My fav is the one of your Mom with her grandchildren...with her hands up in the air and that expression! Priceless! See you soon!
Post a Comment