Since August of 2008, Sullivan has been going to Berea First Baptist Church Child Develpement Center. It has been a blessing as it is very close to where I teach, although about 15-20 minutes from our house. She has already moved through 3 different infant rooms already and has recently been placed in the Toddler I room with the big kids! They have puzzle time, book time, art, and even time outside on the toddler playground. She has made several buddies and comes home simply exhausted from all the excitement! We are so thankful for this school and the wonderful women that care for her. Above is the school as well as Sullivan (crying) with her buddy Tucker and Ms. Lindsey.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Sullivan's School
Since August of 2008, Sullivan has been going to Berea First Baptist Church Child Develpement Center. It has been a blessing as it is very close to where I teach, although about 15-20 minutes from our house. She has already moved through 3 different infant rooms already and has recently been placed in the Toddler I room with the big kids! They have puzzle time, book time, art, and even time outside on the toddler playground. She has made several buddies and comes home simply exhausted from all the excitement! We are so thankful for this school and the wonderful women that care for her. Above is the school as well as Sullivan (crying) with her buddy Tucker and Ms. Lindsey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Looks like a beautiful place. So nice to have a childcare setting you are comfortable with!
Lee & Catie:
Your pictures are very nice, especially the one of Lee holding Sullivan. The place does look beautiful and I am glad that you are happy with it. Sullivan will adjust to it quickly I am sure. God bless and enjoy the rest of the 4th of July weekend.
Post a Comment