This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.
I enjoyed that video! It's great that Sullivan is learning two languages, and I might add rather well. I respect your wishes about not going on Facebook. I go on it daily to feed and take care of a puppy and a kitten that I adopted. It's a good game to play. The PC in itself does take a lot of my time and I try to limit it as I have to catch up on Scripture, etc. God bless your family as you enjoy the day. Now on to your next exciting video. They are great!
4 comments:
I enjoyed that video! It's great that Sullivan is learning two languages, and I might add rather well. I respect your wishes about not going on Facebook. I go on it daily to feed and take care of a puppy and a kitten that I adopted. It's a good game to play. The PC in itself does take a lot of my time and I try to limit it as I have to catch up on Scripture, etc. God bless your family as you enjoy the day. Now on to your next exciting video. They are great!
She is too cute. I loved watching the video.
puedes decir... una nina preciosa?! me encanta!!
-judith ann
she is absolutely precious!!!
Post a Comment