Potty training...home ownership...you name it and we might have a story to tell these days! We have had quite a week here at the Murphy homefront! Complete with highs and lows, I'll stick to a list form to keep concise and to the point. We hope that this finds you doing well!
In one week the following occurs:
1. AC goes out. Home is a balmy 78 for a few long days.
2. Sullivan teetees on the floor daily, too busy to sit on her potty.
3. Water under the sink. Lee replaces disposal and all plumbing.
4. While working under the sink, Lee drops a full beer bottle on the floor.
5. More teetee on the floor.
6. Catie and a screaming Sullivan abandon home for an hour or so...picking up bbq for dinner.
7. Lee fixes all that he can. A plumber is needed.
8. While Catie showers at 9pm, Smokey the dog eats 13 of the 24 chocolate cupcakes Catie has made for a friend.
8. Plumber comes. Problem fixed. Smokey still alive.
9. Dishwasher is backed up. Lee fumes...
10. Sullivan shows vampire-like tendencies and is biting any child who comes near her toys.
11. Lee fixes dishwasher.
12. 1000 unexpected dollars later, kitchen and home function.
13. Catie's 28wk OB appointment goes flawlessly.
14. Catie enjoys a Mom's Night Out.
15. Family goes to park and zoo. Smiles abound.
16. Family goes to ortho picnic. Food and company are comforting.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's good to have a handyman around the house. Lee saved the day! A friends son replaced their disposal the other day also. I like the pic with Lee and Sullivan. Thanks for sharing this nice post. God bless you and enjoy this Sunday.
The montage was great! I'm sure Sullivan enjoys that upside down treat. Whoever was on the camera did a great job. Was it you Catie? Enjoy this day with God's blessing. My niece enjoyed being up side down when she was younger. She will be 12 in August. Time goes by so fast. Inform Sullivan I said: Your a big girl now!
Girl, all I can say is...Bless Your Heart!!! Dare I say, I am glad it is all over?! Better days to come...I know it! There certainly were blessings amidst the difficult times. Love ya!
Ohhh Catie!! you didn't give me all these details when we talked Saturday! Sullivan is following her mother's footsteps. From what I have been told, my very first friend and a very great friend in life, used to bite me in preschool! This wonderful little toodler who used to bite me turned out to be a wonderful mother, wife, friend, etc.... so Sullivan will be ok :)
catie! this is the funniest post! i was LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! hope you're well, amid all of the adventures. :) lots of love...
Although it is not hilarious that all of these things have happened to you guys, it is funny thinking of how you would say all of that out loud! I am so glad the Murphy home is back in order :)
Post a Comment