Many thanks to all my dear friends here in Greenville who were gracious in participating in a second baby shower dinner last Monday night for me and Shane Foret! (Shane and I are due the same week with our second baby girls!) A special thank you to Beth Hollenbeck who organized, planned and executed the whole event! Thank you, thank you! It was a very special dinner at PF Changs where the girls gave us a lovely meal, a delicious cake and a generous gift card to BabiesRus. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such great friends. Thank you, girls!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Catie,
I am really enjoying keeping in touch with you through your blog. You look absolutely beautiful, and that sweet, sweet Sullivan....., precious indeed. Can't wait to meet your other precious daughter soon!
Yes Catie:
I agree with Erin, and I pray all goes well for you and your friend. God bless your families. That photo by the way is a great one.
Post a Comment