About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

More summer fun


Katie Agnew ( a college friend) and her husband Lewis stopped by for lunch last Saturday as they were driving home from vacation. So nice to see them...

Me and Shane pose with our baby bumps...err...baby mountains???
Jen McAdory, Laurie Koch and me after our Mom's Night at Nantucket.
Below, Lee and Sullivan hanging out at the new courtyard downtown.

Shane and me again...
Kristen Hawley (a dear college friend who visited last week) and me at a delicious dinner at Nantucket.

Sullivan gets her hair trimmed by the sketchy tatooed girl...yikes!

Sullivan at the zoo with her favorite "ellies".

It has been a busy last few weeks up here! We've had even more summer visitors, a great birthday party and a Mom's Night Out, just to name a few events. Add in some great family time and priceless toddler moments with Sullivan, and you have an excellent late summer set of memories. How thankful I am for this as I am hugely pregnant and very ready to have this baby!!!


3 comments:

e said...

Hey Catie!

Thanks for linking our blog! Send me an email (erinschwant @ hotmail) and I'll send you the link to the real thing.

Sullivan is SO CUTE, glad you are getting some great time in before baby two...it only gets better!

Erin said...

Catie,
I love these updated pictures. You are absolutely gorgeous - and we can't wait to meet your sweet daughter soon! I'll be checking your blog frequently :)

Laura Mielke said...

Miss. Catie you are SO incredibly beautiful! so healthy and glowing and happy! I am so happy FOR YOU! I think I know the answer to this but... is there anyway that you will be attending the reunion in October :-/ (gee I hope so)