About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Furman football!






We got to join some family friends at a Furman tailgate two weeks ago. Sullivan loved seeing the parade of cheerleaders, band members and football players. We were only able to stay for the tailgate, but we did see the first few minutes of the game...a great morning! Check out the "pine cone treatment" above that poor Lee received from Sullivan as she was on his shoulders!? Ha!



1 comment:

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

Nice fall pics. Hope your family is well and enjoyed Thanksgiving Day. I'm sure all had a good time with family and friends. Yes, that pine cone is a big one. God bless all at home as we get ready for Dec. 8th.(Holy Day) I'll try to post before Christmas. Here's an early greeting. Have a blessed Christmas and the same for 2011.