About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jackson!

We just found out this morning that Lee matched in Jackson, MS, for his fellowship in Sports Medicine! We are so excited (and I am so proud!) as this was really what he wanted! So, onward we march! This move won't be until late June/early July of 2012, but that is truly around the corner. Do you have any advice, favorites places, or"two cents" about Jackson? Any suggestions for a pre-kindergarten for Sullivan? A pre-school or Mother's Morning Out for Sawyer?

4 comments:

e said...

Catie, we lived in Jackson for 5 years! I'd love to help y'all get connected! Oh and my very best friend is an AMAZING relator there...email me erinschwant@hotmail.com

Big congrats to Lee!
Erin

laurie said...

Yaaaaayyyy! Congratulations Murphys! So crazy that you're almost done with residency. We are so excited for you!

LHB said...

Very exciting! I have a wonderful friend who works at Millsaps College . . . maybe they are in need of a part time Spanish prof :) Let me know if you want me to connect you. Congratulations to Lee and the whole family! And what a tremendous loss for the rest of us ;)

danielle said...

You CANNOT leave! I am going to be one sad girl and Jeremiah is going to miss Subban (Sullivan) so bad!
But, Congratulations on getting your choice and I know that you will have a great year in Jackson.
We have to take advantage of the next year we have in Greenville!