About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buddy Walk 2011

I love this one! Blake, Dane and Sullivan are dancing with joy to the music!


Our crowd! Blake and Dane in the wagon, Sullivan and Lola in strollers, and me, Beth and Lauren behind them.



Our best attempt at a posed picture.



Having lunch...apparently stylish sunglasses are needed for Sullivan to fully enjoy the meal.







Sullivan and I joined our dear friends The Hollenbecks to celebrate their son Blake and participate in the Annual Buddy Walk here in Greenville. It was a gorgeous, crisp, sunny Sunday and the kiddos enjoyed themselves so much with the great food, treats, games, music and weather. We are so glad that we participated in this special event!

No comments: