About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mystery Man

Not Johnson. Not Jetson. Not Jackson.
The little boy Sullivan has her eye on is Judson.
No wonder it was confusing...there is also a Jackson in the class.
I got a chance to sneak into her room this morning and saw Judson and Sullivan giggling at their table, scribbling away with markers on their drawing of a firetruck.
This Judson is just adorable with big brown eyes and blond hair. Sullivan smiled brightly at me and said, "Oh Mommy. This is Judson. And he is four, too!". They both proceeded to giggle in delight at how funny that was.

I think this is her first "friend crush". She is smitten.

No comments: