About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fine, fine art



Inside the human-sized kaleidoscope.


Sull's magna-tile house. She spent more than 20 minutes creating this.


Masks! And the Tannenbaum Screen, below, never gets old.


 A girl can only unpack and organize so much!
 
We have had to get out and do. Much to my surprise, the art museum in town is free! I loved going to ARTWORKS, the children's area of the museum, as a child and I was tickled that my girls loved it to pieces as well. Many of the activities and exhibits are the same, but there are some new fancy bells and whistles that engaged them tremendously, like race cars, magna-tiles, a hand puppet stage, printing press, etc.
 
Lee got to come home this weekend, which we all loved.
We were treated to a night out to see "A Ring of Fire" at The Alabama Shakespeare Festival...very well done.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: