About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Monday, September 23, 2013

ABC...Magic!




This is a recent favorite. I finally got a true smile!

Hello Kitty face-painting at a recent birthday party.


Rock climbing at the same party above, and cheering on Alabama below.

Sullivan is about 1.5 months into Kindergarten and the reading has begun! I have been really looking forward to her learning to read and it is happening now. I remember the magical feeling of the "click" when the words you see finally register. It was an exciting time for me then and it is now as a parent. The class is making small paper books with their sight words and sending them home...watching her sound out her words and flip the pages and that precious, "proud-of-me" grin that comes afterward is truly priceless. Go Sullivan!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: