About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Fourth of July





We spent our fourth with Lee's parents on Lake Martin. Lee had a great run of fishing and the girls loved looking on and casting their own lines. It was a great time!



Lee's parents with the girls.


The girls were enchanted by the fireworks. I kept a healthy distance away...



Checking out Daddy's catch...in their precious new fishing shirts.



Sullivan discovered a dragonfly who had newly molted wings. He was not ready to fly and kept close to her for a whole day!



Bass and more bass!



Beautiful sunset.

18 days or so til baby boy arrives!
I think I can, I think I can...
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: