Last Saturday Beth(back row, first on the left) and I celebrated our birthdays (both on Sept.6!) with friends from the ortho group and beyond at The Bohemian for lunch! It was a great time and the food and company were warm and comforting. I had a memorable birthday; as my sister pointed out, this has been a big year: new town, new job, first house, new friends, new baby, whew! What will 27 hold?
In other exciting news, Sullivan is 6mos tomorrow and so we had to put on her first pair of blue jeans today! Adorable! I couldn't resist these from Baby Gap a while back...they sit very high on her, she has the whole "granny pants" look, but she still stops traffic! Today the lady at the Clinique counter gave me TWO bonuses instead of one! Must've been those blue jeans she had on...
No comments:
Post a Comment