About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hats!




We have donned our darling girl in several hats this week, so cute! Not too much to report this week...we're doing well and have completely recovered from our stomach bug/food poisoning earlier this week! My big hoorah at present is that we now have employed a kind Mexican man to help with our yardwork! Yahooo! Santiago is hard-working and not afraid to conquer even tedious and scary projects (that I don't want Lee to do!) like cleaning the roof and the gutters. I am SO thankful to have found him---and to practice Spanish with him!

1 comment:

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

To: The Murphy's:
I like the one on hats, and your loved one looks adorable in them. Nice photos! God bless and thanks for your comment on my blog. Enjoy the day and keep the blog going. Below is a friend's blog.(Father Check) I believe you will enjoy it.
http://fatherchecksblog.blogspot.com ...Anthony...