About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Playdate with Dane and Evan Thomas




Sullivan is one lucky little girl to have two handsome boys to play with! My friend Katherine and her son Evan Thomas graciously hosted a playdate this week for us and Beth and baby Dane. The three of them had a blast and it is always amazing to watch them interact, coo and babble to one another! We are really fortunate to have made good friends here in Greenville...

4 comments:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

Love your new blog decor! Cute pictures. I will have to get a copy from you.

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

I also like your blog decor. Dane and Evan Thomas are cute along with Sullivan. I put another blog up.(This one) I plan to put some videos on soon. I have one on there now titled: Cleptomaniac. It's funny and I hope you get to see it. Stay well Catie and family and God bless all at your home.

Anonymous said...

I guess I can't have 2 blogs on at the same time. I posted the 1st comment, and It came on the older blog. This should be my new blog and it is:
http://themanganos.blogspot.com God bless all at home.

coreen said...

Catie,
Hey girl! Found some pictures from St. Thomas today and thought of you - so I shamelessly googled...and here you are, abound with blessings! :-) Congrats on Sullivan. She is absolutely beautiful. When you have a moment, drop me a line with your e-mail address. I have some things to share with you!!! and I would very much like to at least TRY to keep in touch :-) Miss you, mamasita...sending you prayers and hugs.
Love,
Coreen
coreengorbett@gmail.com