About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back from the holidays

We just returned from an awesome visit home to Alabama where we were able to be with all of my immediate family and Lee's extended family. It was truly a nice visit, although we were on the go! Some highlights include Waylo (My dad) singing on his yukulele, visiting Gran and the Phelan-Carlisle-Murphy clan in Alexander City, babbling and playing with Honey and Murph (Lee's parents) and being with my sister, Lauren, Golson, McRae and Josephine (their 2 children) for Christmas lunch. We are blessed with a loving, generous family and treasure them all.

I am back home now, cleaning and organizing all of our loot! I am on load 4 of laundry!? Somehow things can get so messy so quickly...

Here are some photos from the trip! Hope that you are all well!

No comments: