About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!




Tonight, four years ago, Lee and I said our vows in Holy Spirit Church in Montgomery, Alabama. We enjoyed a lovely garden reception at Dawson's at Rose Hill, an old, small plantation home off of highway 80, just parallel to 85, and had a ball with family and friends. We celebrated this year by finally engraving our rings and the evening tonight with yummy home-cooked steaks, a nice Pinot Noir and even ice cream cones for dessert. Happy four years to us!

PS- I don't have any digital pictures of our wedding, so these are just a few from 2006 and 2007.

5 comments:

The School Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shane F said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Y'all are such a special couple!!!

Beth Hollenbeck said...

I didn't know and you have already left my house! Congratulations to such a wonderful couple that I (we) feel blessed to have met!

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

Catie & Lee:
Happy Anniversary! As always, you post beautiful pics. I know Sullivan adds to the happy event. Many blessings from God to you. Our Anniversary is coming up in November. It will be 10 years thank the Lord. We are young "senior citizens." We wish you many more wonderful years together. I am sure my wish will come true. God bless.

js said...

yea! i'm so glad it went well!! it was such a special night, 4 years ago:) and one baby later - so many blessings! what did y'all have engraved in your rings? love you! -judith ann