About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to school!


Sorry for the delay in posting! We are back in the swing of things, going to work and school! Whew! Last week was a bit of a struggle...getting up again at 5:45a, waking Sullivan 1.5hrs earlies than usual, 3 new back teeth emerging, getting used to being on my feet teaching for 5hrs a day = one very tough week! Transitions are always challenging and perhaps the teething and night wakings just put me over the edge. I was just so very exhausted all last week.
Today we are off to a better start and I think we are on our way towards re-establishing Sullivan's school schedule, with going to bed a bit earlier and getting up earlier. Those summer days sure were relaxing, though!
Sullivan continues to progress and take more and more steps walking! So fun! And also, we are loving Jack's Big Music Show off of Noggin on Demand. She loves the music and dancing, I'll have to video it soon!

1 comment:

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

Hi Lee & Catie:
Sullivan too! Looking forward to seeing the video. I trust that you are over your fatigue and are ready for the school year. We will be busy in September with church and the choir. Glad to hear that the family is well as I send my best wishes and more important wishing you God's blessing.