About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Footage

5 comments:

Christa said...

what a cutie!! she is so grown up i hardly recognize her!!

The School Family said...

Love her!!! Love hearing her speak Spanish. She looks so grown up with her walking shoes. The blog shoe photo is the best!

Laura Mielke said...

adorable! esta es muey preciosa!?!? (is that right!?)

also, lily took four itty bitty steps today!

Meg and Grant said...

She is such a CUTE walker!!! I love her!!! Miss you!! Meg

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

It was good to see this video also. Were you the photographer Catie? It was good seeing Lee, Sullivan and Smokey in the video. I like the new look on your blog with the 3 pairs of shoes. May our Lord continue to bless you and your family.