About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

And then there were...

Four!

Yes! We have the exciting news to share that we are expecting a second baby! We are so happy! And, to top it off, this child is 7 weeks along and due the first week or so of September, the week of my birthday, my mother-in-law's birthday and both of my brother-in-laws(Tyler and Golson), as well as cousin Chrissy and Aunt Carolyn! Wow! God has blessed us indeed.

I do apologize for spreading the news via the blog...but as so many of us live crazy lives it may take weeks to contact everyone via phone.

In other news, Lee is working extremely hard right now on a spine rotation and he has been missing time with Sullivan. He actually only saw her 2-3 times last week before the weekend came! Ugh! He is missing out on some fun moments like this one...

We are on the brink of potty training with her and so yesterday, I brought her to a store to let her pick out some "big girl panties." She chose Elmo ones (although we've only watched Elmo once or twice, she has a doll of Elmo that she loves), she calls Elmo "La la" as we sing the song often. She then proceeded to "wear" her "La la" panties as hats and bracelets for the rest of the day! Ha! It looks like I'll have to explain a bit more about this to her...:)

Hope that you are all well!

10 comments:

laurie said...

Catie!!! Congratulations on your growing family! We are so happy for you.

The School Family said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!

Erin said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! That's such wonderful news. I know your family must be thrilled :)

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

This is great news! I am happy for you and Lee. It's a blessing just to hear this good news. I pray that you and the baby will remain well. To Sullivan I have to say: Good girl! Enjoy the Elmo La La's. She's a big girl now. God bless you and all the family.

The Howell's said...

Congratulations Catie!!!!!!

The Barkers said...

CATIE!!!! I am so thrilled for y'all!! We will add baby Murphy to our prayers!!

Liz Rich said...

Congrats! What a blessing!!!! Many prayers for you and your family!

Laura Mielke said...

wow you are brave! i can't imagine being pregnant with a two year old and having a new born AGAIN! ( we will one day but not anytime soon). I am so happy for you. I know you are such an incredible mother. take care of yourself! potty training eh? how and when do you know it is time to do this!?!

theglasgowfamily said...

Congratulations, Catie! That is so exciting! Joey and I are due mid-August:)

Mary Tyler S. said...

Congrats Catie!! You are so blessed!