3 generations of Murphy men: Lee, his dad, his brother Tyler, and his grandfather "Papa"
I sneak a kiss with Sullivan!
Christmas morning photoshoot in Christmas pjs!
Mama shows off her white wine as we prep for Sawyer's Dec.23 "Sip n See", which was a fabulous affair!
Lee's mom, "Honey", holds Sawyer during the "Sip n See"We had a wonderful Christmas break in Montgomery with both of our families; unfortunately, I didn't take enough pictures! Here are a few of them, above.
Also, Sullivan told us her first joke the other day, which we didn't get, but she thought was hilarious!
Sull: Mommy, where green car go?
Mommy: I don't know.
Sull: To the Chick-kah-lay! (proceeds to giggle...)
So funny!
1 comment:
I love the joke-I can just hear her giggling now! Jeremiah loves Sullivan. Maybe she can share her joke with him. He might get it!
Post a Comment