About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Monday, April 2, 2012

A darling dandelion

As Sullivan has recently turned 4, I feel a need to capture who she is at this moment in time and post a bit about her development...
I have been quite impressed by her as of late. She is a girl who loves art, music, movies, seeing friends, eating, organizing, cleaning. She paints and draws, traces and creates. She is fiercely independent and strong-willed, assertive and energetic. She loves dandelions, jewelry, particular items of clothing, running and dancing and "knock knock" jokes. She could live on smoothies, yogurt, salty snacks and fruit with the ocassional chicken nugget.
Recently she has been selfless and very polite: she offered her only Easter basket to her sister...unprompted offered a "nice a to see you!" to our elderly neighbor...told me it was ok and did not need new birthday party balloons after I accidently let them fly away in the wind...is more and more often obedient on my first request...and tells us she loves us quite often and looks out for her little sister.
We are so proud of you, dear Sullivan! You are an amazing girl.

No comments: