About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sullivan's prayer

I am working with Sullivan to teach her to be quiet and reverant during mass. After I prompted her to talk to Jesus just after communion, this is what she said out loud:

Dear Jesus,
I miss you!
Come and see us soon!
You can come to all of my birthday parties.
We want to see your dress.
We love you forever and ever.
Amen.

And then later, noticing an ancient crucifix near us on the wall, she asked if she could touch Jesus and take care of his "boo boos" on his hands and feet. She also asked if He had walked into the church and climbed up there. Lee lifted her up so she could touch the bottom of the crucifix before we left.

No comments: