About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Get-away to NOLA

Walking along Bourbon Street...it was freezing! (But still chaotic and crazy!)
Meeting Baby Jonathan Foret! So precious!
 Dinner at GW Fin's.
 My amazing roasted beet salad at GW Fin's. Lee adored his sizzling roasted oysters!

 Dropping in for drinks and dessert at Arnaud's.


Lee is doing his second stint of work in New Orleans right now, a six-week-long experience with him away that none of us really like. However, my parents swooped in to lift our spirits and came to watch the girls in Jackson this past weekend so that I could go and spend some time with Lee in the Big Easy, just the two of us! The trip was extra special in that I got to see my dear residency friend, Shane, and her new baby boy! as well as my sweet childhood friend, Judith Ann.(Forgive me that I didn't take more pictures!) Combine all of that with some fantastic meals at Satsuma, Jacque Imo's and Fin's, walking through the Garden District and sleeping in with my one true love and I call that a fantastic weekend.  Now, only three weeks more until he returns home!
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

No comments: