About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Greer meets beauty shop











This the third time Greer man has joined me at the beauty shop for my cut and highlights...probably the last as it is getting trickier with him! But today, he and Miss Linda had a ball laughing and cooing.

I asked my hair stylist if Greer was difficult to work around as he sat on my lap and she did my hair...she quickly responded that she could do hair drunk on a back porch and that we were fine.
Hilarious.
Never a dull moment with her!

Definitely felt like I was part of Steel Magnolias today! Ha!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: