About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Traveling, walking, talking




It has been quite a week! Sullivan and I spent last week in Montgomery, visiting both Lee's parents and my family. We had a ball and Sullivan has really begun to climb stairs with ease,push just about anything, walk with some help and continues to babble "sentences" and "sentences". It is amazing how quickly they can change and grow!? We are so excited for Sullivan's newfound freedom in pushing her walker, her water table, stools, chairs, etc. She is loving it and glows with pride in her new talents. We also had a fantastic weekend when we returned this past Friday: great family fun Friday night at home, Saturday morning market and a date Saturday night, mass on Sunday morning and an afternoon at Furman walking the lake and even Dairy Queen for dinner and dessert! Yum! Thanks to all these good things...I am getting ready to return to work August 18.

4 comments:

Christa said...

she is so beautiful, catie! miss y'all!

Anthony's Blog-From Phila. said...

Lee & Catie:
It's always good to visit family, and it is good to hear that the family enjoyed themselves. I haven't been to Dairy Queen in a long while, but I believe that the menu was good the night your family was there. Sullivan is growing up just as a little girl should.(just right)The Photos are real nice. God bless all in your family.

JD and Danielle said...

I'm glad you had a good week. And I want to apologize-I had no idea you were back in town and we had a few people over on Saturday night. So sorry I didn't call and invite you guys. I will definitely let you know when we do it again. Can't wait to see y'all.

Laura Mielke said...

Great pictures. Hate it didn't work out that I got to see you but I loved getting to chat with you on the phone. Going back to work hopefully will be good for you... i personally need "balance" in my life. Good luck with all of it and keep the pics. and updates coming... it is hard when working but i too am going to try to do better at blogging more regularly.