Sunday, February 3, 2013
Halftime hilarity
I just ran into our bedroom to watch with Lee while Beyonce performed at the Superbowl halftime show. The girls were watching Winnie the Pooh in the den but Sullivan followed me in...I didn't protest and let her watch, but then it quickly ocurred to me that she had never seen such a performance before. Here are a few of the things she said:
-There are a ton of girls up there! A ton of girls!
-How does she have so many hands up there?
-Why don't they have pants on?
-When I grow up, can I be that for Halloween? I want to be her.
-Why do they have fire up there?
All solid questions. Perhpas the viewing was a mistake.
Then again, I am pretty sure I watched "Dirty Dancing" regularly as a five-year-old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We were at a friends house watching the game and when the halftime show started...Joshua put down the apple he was eating and began to clap!
Post a Comment