Monday, February 18, 2013
Sawyer Mans Up
We have some kind neighbors across the street who have school-age kids that recently acquired a trampoline. Me and the girls went out for a walk the other day and the family was out jumping with some friends and invited Sullivan and Sawyer to join in. The friends were three rowdy boys, 7, 4 and 3 and as the girls hopped on Sawyer quickly got catapulted into the air several feet and landed roughly. Anticipating that this would happen, I was right there to scoop her into my arms to cuddle the tears away. But just as I was nestling in and giving her kisses, she took a deep breath and looked at me and said,
"I ok, Mommy. I ready. I do it."
And with that, she climbed back in and although she stayed on the periphery and the boys were very careful with her, she stayed on that trampoline shouting, "I jumping, Mommy! I like it! I jumping!"...So proud of herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Sawyer!!! She has changed so much since y'all moved and is one beautiful little girl... Just like her mommy and sister!
Post a Comment