About Me

My photo
This is my "snapshot scrapbook" of our daily doings for my children and family. I hope to preserve the "everyday" for my children and for us so that we can always read it and remember.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Boyfriends



The girls are cracking me up lately with lots of talk about boys! Already??? Yikes!
Sawyer announced to our neighbor this morning that a Will from school is her boyfriend and recently Sullivan has been telling me all sorts of things like "I want to marry two boys from my class, but I can only marry one, right?" and even asking about babies and being married and which comes first...oh my goodness.
Both just light up around a few certain boys that we know and it is just too cute!
Mama even told me a grandmother of a little boy in Sullivan's class reported to her that Sullivan was his girlfriend...

I think Lee is already polishing and prepping shot guns...bless him.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

Oh goodness girl! I picked up one of Dane's classmates with my boys a couple of days ago for a play date at our house. I listened to their conversation in the backseat...all about girls, kissing and marrying so and so. Sigh. Not ready for this yet!